Complete this form for immediate access to the full tutorial set below. (For student and faculty use only.)
Computational Mathematics Tutorial Introduction 4:11
Linear Algebra (60 minutes)
Learn the basics of solving linear systems in MATLAB.
- Introduction to Linear Algebra 1:35
- Solving Linear Systems 16:26
- Eigenvalue Decomposition 22:44
- Singular Value Decomposition 14:55
Solving Ordinary Differential Equations (60 minutes)
Learn to solve ordinary differential equations (ODEs) numerically in MATLAB.
- Introduction to Solving Ordinary Differential Equations 4:57
- Numerical Solution to ODEs 18:21
- Solving First-Order Systems 13:11
- MATLAB ODE Solver Options 17:15
Data Fitting and Working with Nonlinear Equations (50 minutes)
Implement data fitting methods and analyze nonlinear equations in MATLAB.
- Introduction to Data Fitting and Working with Nonlinear Equations 1:56
- Data-Driven Models 27:16
- Solving Nonlinear Equations 18:29