In this webinar we introduce tools and methods that help you create effective design specifications and comply with best practices and industry standards.
- How to share requirement links with other Simulink users, even if they don’t have the Simulink Verification and Validation license.
- How the new synchronization feature keeps the model information consistent in IBM Rational DOORS, and how to use it for effective requirement reviews.
- How the new utilities for requirements consistency checking help you manage requirement objects inserted in Microsoft Word documents.
- How to use the updated Model Advisor API to automate the verification of model consistency and even distributed model analysis using Parallel Computing.
- How to automate the verification of individual model components and how to streamline test authoring and test execution using the new component test functions.
- How model coverage for Simulink Design Verifier blocks can help you review and analyze functional requirements.
About the Presenter: Goran Begic is a product marketing manager at MathWorks. He brings 10+ years of experience of working with various code and design verification tools and development processes including agile, Model-Based Design and Rational Unified Process. Goran holds the Engineer’s Degree from the University of Zagreb, Croatia.